for Lal Bahadur Shastri
Institute of Management
Integrated Career Guidance Solutions (ICGS)
Get Ready to Get Hired!
Birkman Psychometric Assessment
One to One Counselling on the Assessment
Automatic resume builder
Work on Samcara Product – Assessments to Understand
Values & Drivers Ideal Company Fit skills, strengths, and competencies
Create Elevator Pitches
Cover Letter review
Counsellor one to one
Organizational Research Method
Ongoing Counsellor support for 6 months post completing the program
Benefits to the LBSIM Students
- Career counselling and support to students till placement/end of course; three workshops and many face-to-face sessions with academic, industry and career placement experts and a technology backbone to keep them on track.
- Number of one to one counselling and interview sessions.
- Students get their Birkman Grid Report. Students learn about their real occupational interests. It tells them of the kinds of activities they are interested in, their usual style, their needs, and what is likely to happen to them under stress. In addition, it shows them comparisons with others in these areas.
- Students will be told the kinds of organizations they will be comfortable working in and will understand the kinds of individuals they will be comfortable working with.
- Students will be helped in preparing their resumes and how to face interviews.
- Students will be taught how to research companies and build networks to get jobs.
Benefits to LBSIM
- A structured and technology enabled solution backed by expert academicians and industry.
- Improved conversion rate of placement cell.
- A virtuous cycle will be created. Career counselling and guidance that will be a key differentiator leading to better student placement, leading to improved intake quality and better reputation of the institute.
- Expert resources to guide the students.
- All the solution components stand-alone price will be very expensive per student and no management time spent on these activities. We can provide this at a substantially reduced price.
- Reduction in workload for faculty members.
- Career knowledge and skills for students that will last them a lifetime